moving bread from peel to stone; another question on 5 minute basic recipe

"Schmitt, Barbara E." <BSchmitt@goulstonstorrs.com>
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:02:17 -0400
v109.n013.5
Lynn noted that she had difficulty moving the bread dough from the
peel to the stone in the oven.  I have never mastered this either --
but if you put parchment paper under the dough, you can slide it,
paper and all, right onto the stone.  Then you can remove the paper
partway through the baking process or (what I do) just leave it there
and peel it off when you take the bread out of the oven. I know there
are purists on the list who will be horrified, but it works like a
charm for me. :

Now for my question -- I have made the 5-minute basic recipe a number
of times (and yes, Lynn, I keep the dough very wet; I don't so much
shape it as plop it).  While the crust is fabulous, the interior is
gummy, even though (i) I am using all purpose flour rather than bread
flour, and (ii) I am cooking it to an interior temperature of 205
degrees. Anybody have any suggestions?

Barbara