problems

Sun, 24 Jan 2010 17:01:49 -0800
v110.n003.5
Well, Jeff and I made close to 10 loaves over the past week and
weekend.  I think 1 or 2 worked out.  We made a bunch of goofy
mistakes.  One we forgot the salt.  Two more produced bread soup.  We
used the wrong measuring cups and only put in half of the flour.  The
loaves that did work were given to a neighbor.  We did get 2 that we
kept for us.  I was hoping to have some recipes to post that we had
done but ... maybe next week.  I have pulled some recipes out of a
file and an sending them out.  I hope you had a better week bread
baking then we did.

Reggie