Re: Seeded Rye (v110.n006)

"Ilene Rachford" <irach@woh.rr.com>
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:58:44 -0500
v110.n007.3
I have been having a wonderful time with the "Artisan Bread in 5
Minutes" book, as well as the new "Healthy Breads in 5 Minutes" book.

I am uncomfortable posting the recipes. Perhaps you could find them
in your library and try them first. That's what I did, then loved
them so much I purchased them from Amazon (best price around and free
shipping with an order over $25).

It really is amazing. You do not knead at all...just mix the dough,
let it sit out for about 2 hours to rise, and refrigerate (much
easier to work with cold dough). On baking day, pull off a chunk of
dough, shape it, let rise for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, bake and you
have a delicious loaf of bread!

Each batch of dough lasts up to two weeks in the frig (longer in the
freezer) and makes about 4 1 pound loaves.