Brotforms...and La Cloches (or is it Les Cloches?)

Judith Mayberry <mayberry@san.rr.com>
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:05:30 -0700
v110.n010.3
Thanks to all who responded about the baskets I offered. I answered
those who provided their zipcodes to start off simply, and all the
brotforms were quickly sold. This group has such lovely people in it
and I thank you all again.

I also uncovered a round La Cloche and a Baguette-shaped La Cloche,
new in the boxes! They would be pretty heavy and fragile to send, but
if anyone in the San Diego area is interested, let me know and I can
call you. Shipping them would be quite expensive!

Judy