No Kneed Bread

"Haldas" <haldas@comcast.net>
Sat, 20 Nov 2010 22:54:07 -0500
v110.n039.5
I have baked several no kneed breads and most were not baked
properly. The bread is moist and sticking in the temperature probe
does not come out clean. The recipe calls for baking at 450F. for 50
minutes then the cover is removed and baked an additional 10 - 15
minutes. The crust is great with open crumb but with sticky dough.

I use a Corning Ware Rangetopper pot. (Metal bottom)

I have tried the following without success:

Increased the temperature to 475F.
I then increased the baking time with lid removed by as much as 15
minutes. The inside temperature is 209F
I have tried both Bread and All Purpose flour with the same results.

The recipe calls for:
3 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp yeast