Re: Mixer recommendations

Barda <barda@comcast.net>
Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:36:01 +0000 (UTC)
v111.n018.2
Sue,

I recently burned up my second Kitchen Aid. I finally decided to
spend the extra dollars and bought a Bosch. It's like comparing a
traditional toothbrush to a deluxe, rechargeable, electric
toothbrush. What the KA labored with and heated up attempting to mix,
the Bosch breezes through without breaking a sweat. Yes, the Bosch
has a variety of available attachments. ...And not having to maneuver
around a submarine-shaped motor housing to add ingredients is a major
convenience.

The blender attachment is like having a tornado in a canister. It
pulverizes anything we add to it when making smoothies which result
in creamy and truly smooth.

We bought our Bosch online from Kitchen Specialties and Granary.
Linda Yoder, the owner, is a mensch and a delight to work with. She
is helpful, frank, and upfront about her products.
<http://kitchenmixers.com>, 419.542.6275

I was also intrigued by the Electrolux mixer, but had not seen it in
action firsthand. Perhaps someone will share their knowledge about it.

Warm regards,

Joe Barda