Sad news

dmrogers218@comcast.net
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:44:47 +0000 (UTC)
v111.n018.5
Some of you may remember Lynn Cragholm who lives in Alaska. I've kept
up with her thru snail mail since she had to give up internet. I had
a phone call from her this afternoon. Sadly I wasn't home. Would have
loved to have talked to her. She left a message that Dick Carlton
(from bread baking group) had passed away on March 26th. I don't
remember him but thought some of you might and would want to know.

Debbie
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."
Anatole France

[Editor's note: Dick joined bread-bakers sometime in 2000 and posted
occasionally for seven years. He lived on the south coast of Oregon.
Jeff and I wanted to visit him on our way to or from Summer Loaf in
Portland, but it never worked out. We're sorry he is gone - he was a
very nice man. - Reggie]