Re: hard crust

robert_castano <rothlex@gmail.com>
Sun, 1 May 2011 21:45:31 -0500
v111.n019.3
I read your message from bread bakers, my english is not quite good
but, if you send me a photo from your oven which temperature you bake
the piece, grams, time.

I help you

If the piece of bread is small more temperature less time, big less
temperature, more time.

Small pieces 190-200 Celsius grades for 12 to 15 minutes 50 to 70 grams x piece

big pieces 250 to 300 grams, 160-170 Celsius grades for 25 to 30 minutes

if your oven has a independent control for the temperature for the
top and bottom  of the oven, less temperature for the top about 10 to
15 grades celsius.

I am from Colombia, Santiago de Cali City

my name is Robert Castano

Bless for you

[Editor's note: That's n-tilda in Robert's family name. Sorry for the
software defects.]