A free event for bread bakers in Chicago

Designing My Day <j@designingmyday.com>
Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:01:58 -0500
v111.n027.8
Hello bread bakers!

This is Jacqueline from Chicago Amateur Bread Bakers. We would like
to invite our Chicago bread bakers to our July 13 "Homemade Bread
Showcase." It's a free-of-charge, all-ages event.

A flyer for the event is here: http://bit.ly/July13flyer

This event is part of the second annual Andersonville Green Week.
Chicago Amateur Bread Bakers will exhibit their freshly baked bread,
offer samples, and be on hand to chat about bread baking at home. We
will be baking with locally grown, stone-ground whole wheat and
cornmeal, bounteously donated to us by Urban Orchard, the organic
produce market opening this August in Andersonville. The grain was
milled for us by Roger's Creek Grist Mill in Milledgeville, IL.

Gold'N Pear Catering will be refreshing event attendees' palates with
a generous donation of their delicious iced tea and lemonade,
inspired by seasonal ingredients.

VENUE: Las Manos Gallery, 5220 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60640

DATE: Wednesday, July 13, 2011.

TIME: 6:30-7:30pm

COST: Free

QUESTIONS?: Please email j@designingmyday.com