request for bread photos

Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:18:01 -0700
v111.n030.7
We received this request for help from Betsy Jueschke, who is not a
bread-bakers subscriber. If anyone can help her, please email her
directly: Betsy Jueschke <smokeybutte@citlink.net>.

Reggie
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello folks,

I am writing a how to cookbook,of sorts,about growing up on the
prairies of Eastern Montana.  Among the "needs" I have, are the steps
in preparing yeast and ingredients, with flour to make bread, quote, unquote.

I am seeking the step by step photos, in a thumbnail size, of 300
dpi, so I can print them in my cookbook.

I have contacted most all the flour and yeast companies, and have
come up empty handed.  I found you on another website I had looked up
at the request of a flour company.

I need the yeast rising, the kneading of bread, bread rising, and
when it has risen enough, then steps on how to make a loaf of bread,
and finally, bread into the oven, and baked.

If you have any still life photos of these, and would be willing to
share them with me, I would be most grateful.  There are several
companies who have digital videos, but no still photographs!

Thanks in advance for your help with my project, which is in the
final stages of getting ready to go to print.

Please reply at your earliest convenience, and I will be waiting to
hear from you.

Betsy Jueschke,  Elko, Nv.
<smokeybutte@citlink.net>