baked goods export codes?

Haack Carolyn <haacknjack@sbcglobal.net>
Sun, 24 Jul 2011 01:45:15 -0700 (PDT)
v111.n031.5
I send home-made Stollen and cookies overseas as holiday gifts, and
am increasingly stymied by the requirement (first at FedEx, now even
at the Post Office) to assign a "universal commercial code" number to
the contents of my packages.  Trying to comply, I have reviewed
endless lists of maddeningly-specific descriptions ("with less than
3% corn syrup" and suchlike). I have not found anything like
"home-baked goods, composition not analyzed."

I'd be very grateful if anyone has successful experience to share re:
picking a proper code, thanks!