re: recipe software/ mastercook

"Jon M. Stevenson" <chefjonms@aol.com>
Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:24:56 -0500
v112.n005.1
I have used Mastercook recipe software for many years and I love it.

You can scale your recipes up or down with it. Search all your
cookbooks for any recipe or ingredient you choose.

You can categorize. Import and export .import recipes from the web.

As you may notice on this list may recipes posted here say "exported
from Mastercook". That's because many people have been using it for years..

I have 204 cookbooks in my program.  When I owned my own restaurant ,
I had every recipe I used loaded into MC and I could just scale it up
or down depending on how may servings I needed to make.

So I would highly recommend this program.

Chef Jon Michael