Re: Which KitchenAid to buy?

Barda <barda@comcast.net>
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:12:41 +0000 (UTC)
v113.n012.1
Diane Purkiss - I burned through three KitchenAids, before I finally
switched to a Bosch. Although a bit noisy, the Bosch easily manages
the sourdough batches with which the KitchenAid struggled. And, the
Bosch Universal Blender is a hurricane in a jar!

...A year or two after purchasing the Bosch, I started seeing very
positive reviews about the Electrolux DLX. Its innovative
scrapper/roller and purported quiet operation appeals to me. Its
price goes against my inner tightwad - ergo, the Bosch is probably
the last mixer I'll ever buy. Besides, I don't think I'll ever
convince my wife that I need another mixer!

Joe