Looking for Banana Bread and Fruit Cocktail recipes for Bread

alex windancr <windancr@peoplepc.com>
Sun, 11 Aug 2013 17:10:28 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
v113.n030.6
I used to have some bread recipes on a disk, can't find the disk now.
Would really like to make some of those breads again. After
experimenting with trying to make some of them again, and a few times
even the dogs wouldn't eat them, I am asking here to see if anyone
has the recipes. I tried looking through the archives, but was
overwhelmed with all the recipes, wanted to just start with the first
one and make every one of them.

Does anyone have the recipe for Banana Bread made in the bread
machine? I remember using ripe bananas, flour,and yeast. No baking
soda or baking powder was in the recipe.

I don't have an oven to use for baking, so am only using the bread machine.

Also the recipe for Fruit Cocktail Bread, also in bread machine. it
was flour, a can of fruit cocktail, yeast. maybe something else. The
bread came out with little chunks of fruit in it. I have tried to
recreate this, and the result is not the same.

Thank You
Selene

[[Editor's notes: We don't remember a banana bread in the bread
machine in the archives (but there may be some). The ones we found on
the web use baking soda and powder and are done on the cake setting
of the bread machine. There are two fruit cocktail bread recipes in
the archives:
   <http://www.bread-bakers.com/archives/digests/brdv06c.txt> by Donna German
   <http://www.bread-bakers.com/archives/digests/v097n073.txt> by
Elizabeth Harbison