Christmas Pumpkin Bread

Sun, 22 Dec 2013 16:37:57 -0800
v113.n046.1
* Exported from MasterCook *

                           Bread, Christmas Pumpkin

Recipe By     :missjuliee
Categories    : Bread                           Bread-Bakers Mailing List
                  Christmas                       Fatfree
                  Holidays

    3               cups  sugar
    1                cup  vegetabloe oil
    4              large  eggs
    3               cups  pumpkin
       2/3           cup  water
    3 1/2           cups  flour
    2        tablespoons  baking soda
    2          teaspoons  salt
    1           teaspoon  baking powder
    1           teaspoon  cinnamon
    1           teaspoon  nutmeg
    1           teaspoon  allspice
       1/2      teaspoon  cloves

Mix sugar, oil and eggs.

Then add rest of ingredients.

Personally, I mix the first three well then add the rest and mix just
enough (not barely mixed like you mix brownies but not whipped like eggs whites

Bake at 350F for 1 hour. Less for mini loaves check at 45 minutes.

This makes 3 large loaves or like I do- 8 small loaves to give out at
Christmas.

Source:
    "cookingclub.com"
Start to Finish Time:
    "1:10"
T(coook):
    "1:00"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 72 Calories; trace Fat (5.3%
calories from fat); 1g Protein; 16g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary
Fiber; 14mg Cholesterol; 210mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch);
0 Lean Meat; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.