RE: No knead bread

Allen Cohn <allen@cohnzone.com>
Mon, 6 Jan 2014 06:06:07 -0800
v114.n002.1
What do you mean by "look more normal"? How does it look now? How do
you want it to look?

Also, if the crumb is moister than you want it, take the lid off of
the Dutch oven 5 or 10 or 15 minutes before the end of the bake. If
you're already doing that, then crack the oven door open 5 or 10
minutes before the end of the bake. If you're already doing that,
then let bread cool in the oven after baking--just turn off the oven
and set the door ajar.

Happy baking,
Allen
SHB