New Zojirushi bread machine

Jeff Dwork <jeff@jeff-and-reggie.com>
Sun, 16 Feb 2014 22:44:37 -0800
v114.n007.8
Mary's review of her new Zo bread machine (v114.n003.8) talked us
into buying one of our own. We also got the "Virtuoso" model
(BB-PAC20). There's not a lot of difference between the two models,
but ours has a heated lid which is a real benefit - no more under
baked loaf tops, which have always been a problem with high-rising loaves.

We've only made a few loaves so far - some basic white breads, a
bread with nuts and raisins, and a rye - all using recipes from Zo's
book. Some have been 2 lb and some 1.5 lb. All have been very good.

The double paddles do an excellent job of kneading - better even than
our old champ, the old Zo BBCC-S15 with one paddle and a stationary
bar sticking into the pan from the side.

Jeff & Reggie