Re: sunflower bread

Jonathan Kandell <kandell@gmail.com>
Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:50:18 -0700
v114.n035.2
Lobo, are you sure you need to add ground sunflower seeds?

Did you try toasting them first?  If you use toasted ones inside and
raw ones on the outside, the odor and flavor will permeate the bread
when it bakes.

If you really wanted to grind them you could use a mortar and pestle
or a chefs knife to avoid clumps.

.