RE: Sullivan Street, no knead bread

Allen Cohn <allen@cohnzone.com>
Mon, 16 Feb 2015 07:16:29 -0800
v115.n008.3
Do you bake in a covered Dutch oven? If so, remove the lid 5 - 15
minutes before the end of the bake.

Perhaps you're doing this already. If so, you could remove the lid earlier.

You could also/instead take the Dutch oven out of the oven and put
the partially baked loaf back in the oven on the rack.

You could also prop the oven door open a bit with a wooden spoon or
wine cork before the end.

You could also turn on convection bake before the end.

You could also drop the oven temperature down 50F after the first 10
minutes and then extend the length of the bake.

Hope some of these help!

Allen