Bread Machine Cake Bread

Tue, 10 Mar 2015 19:03:54 -0700
v115.n010.4
* Exported from MasterCook *

                           Bread Machine Cake Bread

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 9     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread                           Bread Machine
                  Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Cake
                  Low Fat

    2 1/4      teaspoons  active dry yeast -- or rapid rise, 1 pkg
    1                cup  yellow cake mix -- 1/2 package
    2 1/2           cups  bread flour
    2        tablespoons  butter
    1 1/4           cups  warm water

Some people use the Jiffy mix. I've also used this mix, and last
time, I used the Duncan Hines yellow cake mix. I liked it just a bit
more than the Cakebread with Jiffy. I simply stored the leftover mix
for my next loaf.

Add ingredients to bread machine following manufacturers directions.

    "A simple bread machine recipe that will have you making a
scrumptious and moist bread your whole family will enjoy!"
Source:
    "Cookingoyvey's Kitchen"
S(Internet address):
    "https://recipeland.com/recipe/v/cake-bread-for-bread-machine-262";

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 164 Calories; 3g Fat (18.1%
calories from fat); 5g Protein; 28g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary
Fiber; 7mg Cholesterol; 30mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.