Bread Machine Challah I

Sun, 15 Mar 2015 20:18:56 -0700
v115.n011.8
* Exported from MasterCook *

                           Bread Machine Challah I

Recipe By     : Susi
Categories    : Bread                           Bread Machine
                  Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Ethnic
                  Holidays                        Low Fat

       3/4           cup  milk
    2                     eggs
    3        tablespoons  margarine
    3               cups  bread flour
       1/4           cup  white sugar
    1 1/2      teaspoons  salt
    1 1/2      teaspoons  active dry yeast

Jewish

Add ingredients to the pan of the bread machine in the order
suggested by the manufacturer.

Select Basic Bread and Light Crust settings. Start.

Makes a 1 1/2 lb loaf

Serves 24

    "Easy recipe for challah or egg bread using a bread machine. I
use the light setting on my bread machine"
S(Internet Address):
    "http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Bread-Machine-Challah-I";

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 94 Calories; 2g Fat (23.0%
calories from fat); 3g Protein; 15g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary
Fiber; 19mg Cholesterol; 160mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.