Dill Pickle Bread

Wed, 15 Apr 2015 12:01:58 -0700
v115.n015.4
* Exported from MasterCook *

                       Bread Machine Dill Pickle Bread

Recipe By     :Tony
Serving Size  : 8     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread                           Bread Machine
                  Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Condiments/Pickles/Relishes
                  Low Fat

       1/2           cup  warm water -- (110F/45C), plus
       1/2           cup  dill pickle juice
    1                     dill pickle -- chopped
    1         tablespoon  butter -- softened
    1         tablespoon  dried minced onion
    1           teaspoon  dried parsley
       1/2      teaspoon  dried dill weed
       1/4      teaspoon  salt
    3 1/8           cups  bread flour
    2          teaspoons  active dry yeast

I've used dill in breads and just love the flavor, but one day while
preparing hamburgers, I wondered if I could use actual pickles. Here
is my creation use dill pickle juice for half of the water for the
deluxe version.

Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order
suggested by the manufacturer.

Use the white bread, medium crust setting.

S(Internet Address):
    "http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Dill-Pickle-Bread";

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 214 Calories; 2g Fat (10.1%
calories from fat); 7g Protein; 41g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
4mg Cholesterol; 188mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 2 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.