Bread Machine Cake Bread <RT>

Sat, 24 Sep 2016 01:06:49 -0700
v116.n035.4
This was good. We used Duncan Hines Classic Yellow cake mix. The
bread tastes a bit like pound cake.

* Exported from MasterCook *

                        Bread Machine Cake Bread <RT>

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 9     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread                           Bread Machine
                  Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Cake
                  Low Fat

                          1 lb loaf:
    2 1/4      teaspoons  active dry yeast -- or 1 pkg active dry
yeast or rapid rise yeast
    1                cup  yellow cake mix -- (140g) about 1/3 pkg
    2 1/2           cups  bread flour -- (300g)
    2        tablespoons  butter
    1 1/4           cups  warm water

A simple bread machine recipe that will have you making a scrumptious
and moist bread your whole family will enjoy!

Some people use the Jiffy mix. I've also used this mix, and last
time, I used the Duncan Hines yellow cake mix. I liked it just a bit
more than the Cakebread with Jiffy. I simply stored the leftover mix
for my next loaf.

Add ingredients to bread machine following manufacturers directions.

Source:
    "Cookingoyvey's Kitchen"
S(Internet address):
    "https://recipeland.com/recipe/v/cake-bread-for-bread-machine-262";

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 253 Calories; 6g Fat (20.2%
calories from fat); 6g Protein; 44g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
7mg Cholesterol; 166mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean
Meat; 1 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 206 - 0911