Contest

Sun, 02 Oct 2016 19:11:48 -0700
v116.n036.6
We are going to give away a copy of Bob's Red Mill "Baking Book" at
the end of November. This book contains more than 400 recipes
featuring whole and healthy grains. There are chapters of recipes for
whole grain yeast breads, rolls, sourdough, quick breads, muffins,
biscuits, scones, flatbreads, crackers, and pizza. Also in the book
are pies, tarts, cobblers, crisps and cookies. Get ahead with your
holiday baking with this book. So start entering by sending in
recipes (1 per email to the list) and enter as often as you wish.

To win this book all you have to do is post a recipe to bread-bakers
with CONTEST in the subject line. You can enter as often as you wish
there is no limit on the amount of recipes you can post to enter. All
emails received by midnight PST (UTC-8) on Nov 25, 2016 will be
accepted. We'll notify the winner immediately by email and include an
announcement in bread-bakers the next day.

Good luck,
Reggie & Jeff