New Year's wishes and new software

Jeff Dwork <jeff@jeff-and-reggie.com>
Sun, 01 Jan 2017 19:50:12 -0800
v116.n049.1
Reggie and I wish all of you the very best in the new year.

We are making some changes - starting next week, bread-bakers will be
run by GNU Mailman software. The digest will look similar to the old
version and will continue to be once-a-week, moderated and plain-text
only. It will allow the use of accented characters and symbols such
as degree and trademark signs.

You will be able to administer your subscription from a website where
you can put your mail on hold when you go away. Eventually the
archives will provide access to individual messages in addition to
the complete digests and searching will be easier.

Later this week you will receive an email from the new system
welcoming you to the list and providing the password you will need to
administer your subscription.

Jeff & Reggie