No-Fuss Rolls

Sat, 16 Feb 2019 21:01:20 -0800
v119.n011.2
* Exported from MasterCook *

                               Rolls, No-Fuss

Recipe By     :Glenda Trail
Serving Size  : 6     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Low Fat
                 Muffins/Rolls                   Posted

   1                cup  self-rising flour
      1/2           cup  2% milk
   2        tablespoons  mayonnaise
      1/2      teaspoon  sugar

These four-ingredient rolls are ready in no time. And they taste
great with herb butter or jam.

Prep/Total Time: 25 min.

In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon into six
muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450F until a toothpick
comes out clean, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing
from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.

Editor's Note: As a substitute for 1 cup of self-rising flour, place
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a measuring
cup. Add all-purpose flour to measure 1 cup.

Cal 111, Fat 4g, Carb 16mg, Sod 275mg, Pro 3g

Review: They do taste like a moist biscuit! Actually more flavorful
than most biscuits! I love how easy they are to make and they go
great with any meal. There are just two of us, so it is nice to have
something easy and fresh to make with a meal. I will be making again
and again. Thank you for sharing this recipe!

Review: These rolls are just amazing!!!! I've just made them for
brunch... but didn't want 'muffin' rolls, so I just spooned 3 big
circles on a baking sheet (lined with baking paper) and baked them.
Big, fresh buns!!I didn't add sugar, instead used salt. Now I'm
wondering ... if I don't have  mayonnaise ... can I use yogurt
instead? Well done on a brillant recipe.

Source:
   "Originally published as Rolls in Cooking for 2 Winter 2006"
S(Internet address):
   "https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/no-fuss-rolls/";

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 118 Calories; 4g Fat (34.0%
calories from fat); 3g Protein; 17g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
3mg Cholesterol; 301mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Non-Fat
Milk; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2019 - 0216