Bread Machine Wheat Oat Bread

Mon, 14 Oct 2019 18:30:20 -0700
v119.n042.6
* Exported from MasterCook *

                       Bread Machine Wheat Oat Bread

Recipe By     : Amanda
Categories    : Bread                           Bread Machine
                 Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Low Fat
                 Posted

   1 1/4           cups  water
   2        tablespoons  milk
   2        tablespoons  vegetable oil
   1 1/2           cups  whole wheat flour
   1 1/2           cups  all-purpose flour
      1/2      teaspoon  vital wheat gluten
      1/2           cup  oats
   3        tablespoons  sugar
   1           teaspoon  salt
   2          teaspoons  yeast

I used my bread machine to mix the dough and then I shaped it and put
it in a loaf pan because I hate the shape of bread machine loaves.
Feel free to let your bread machine do all the work, especially if
it's as hot where you are as it is here! Might as well just use one
appliance, right?

Add ingredients according to your bread machine. Bake on wheat setting.

S(Internet address):
   https://fakeginger.com/bread-machine-wheat-oat-bread/

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 127 Calories; 2g Fat (17.1%
calories from fat); 4g Protein; 23g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber;
trace Cholesterol; 136mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2019 - 1014