Re: 30 Min Dinner Rolls and Sweet Potato Cornbread

Jeff Dwork <jeff@jeff-and-reggie.com>
Sun, 29 Mar 2020 23:34:00 -0700
v120.n013.2
The Sweet Potato Cornbread recipe (v120n012) calls for a 1 lb sweet
potato but only uses 200g (about 1/2 lb). We'll change it in the archives.

Note that while the 30 Minute Dinner Rolls (v120n012) calls for Red
Star Platinum yeast, it does include directions for using regular
yeast. We made a batch using regular yeast. It rose for 35 min at 68F
and produced nice, tall rolls. We baked it only 17 min because the
tops were getting dark. The rolls were just baked enough and were
dense. Next time we'll let them rise and bake longer.

Jeff