Blueberry Zucchini Bread

Sun, 03 May 2020 18:09:36 -0700
v120.n019.1
* Exported from MasterCook *

                         Bread, Blueberry Zucchini

Recipe By     :Kevin Lynch
Serving Size  : 8     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread                           Bread-Bakers Mailing List
                 Fruit                           Hand Made
                 Nuts                            Posted
                 Want to try

   1 1/2           cups  zucchini -- grated, squeezed and drained
      3/4           cup  brown sugar
      1/4           cup  oil
      1/2           cup  vanilla yogurt
   1                     egg
   1                cup  all-purpose flour
      3/4           cup  whole wheat flour
   1           teaspoon  baking powder
      1/2      teaspoon  baking soda
      1/2      teaspoon  salt
   1           teaspoon  cinnamon
   1                cup  blueberries
      1/2           cup  pecans -- chopped

Zucchini has to be one of my favorite summer vegetables and this
weekend I was in luck as the farmers market was overflowing with
them! Of all of the many things that there are to do with zucchini,
the one that I keep coming back to time and time again is the classic
zucchini bread which I end up making at least once every summer.

Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 1:10
Total: 1:30

Mix the zucchini, sugar, oil, yogurt and egg in a bowl.

Mix the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.

Mix the wet and dry ingredients.

Mix in the blueberries and pecans.

Pour the batter into a greased 9x5" loaf pan.

Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until a toothpick pushed into the
center comes out clean, about 50 to 70 minutes.

Review: It almost looks like Mardi Gras bread with all those flecks
of purple, green and gold!

Review: Omg, I have to make this. It looks sooo yummy!

Review: Gorgeous! I just stocked my fridge with organic zucchini &
blueberries, and now I know exactly what I'm going to be making.
Thanks for a great recipe.

Review: That bread looks amazing!!

Review: Really good recipe! My family's favorite! I have tried many
recipes looking for a great zucchini and this one is the best. Bread
will freeze well, and keep in refrigerator for weeks for a good taste
after all, that was I did.

Review: I will be making this... maybe even throw some chocolate
chips in there...

Review: fruit and veggies all in a pretty (and delicious!) loaf? love
it! i have everything for this in my fridge, i just have to keep my
hubby out of the blueberries long enough to make it.

S(Internet address):
   https://www.closetcooking.com/blueberry-zucchini-bread/

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 284 Calories; 13g Fat (39.7%
calories from fat); 5g Protein; 39g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber;
28mg Cholesterol; 297mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0
Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 2 1/2 Fat; 1 Other
Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2020 - 0503