Blueberry Lemon Bread 1

Mon, 02 May 2022 20:32:18 -0700
v122.n015.5
* Exported from MasterCook *

                          Bread, Blueberry Lemon 1

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Fruit
                 Quick Bread                     Posted

   2 2/3           cups  granulated sugar -- (533 g)
   1 1/3           cups  whole milk -- (320 g)
   1 1/3           cups  unsalted butter -- melted and slightly cooled, (303 g)
   5              large  eggs -- (250 g)
      1/4           cup  packed lemon zest -- (24 g) (from 8 to 10 lemons)
   1 1/3           cups  sour cream -- (320 g)
   5 1/4           cups  all-purpose flour -- (656 g) plus
   1         tablespoon  all-purpose flour -- (8 g)
   2 1/2      teaspoons  baking powder -- (12.5 g)
   1 1/2      teaspoons  kosher salt -- (4.5 g)
   3               cups  fresh blueberries -- (442 g)
                         sparkling sugar -- Garnish

Bursting with fresh blueberries and bright lemon flavor, this loaf
recipe is as versatile as they come. You can bake it in traditional
loaf sizes or in mini loaves. We bake them in disposable pans for our
bake sales, but they work well in regular pans, too.

Serves: 4 large or 8 mini loaves, Note

Note: For large loaves, use 8 1/2x4 1/2" metal loaf pans. For mini
loaves, use 5 1/2x3" metal loaf pans. We baked our loaves in Novacart
Paper Disposable Loaf Baking Molds (7x3" for traditional and 4x2" for minis)

Preheat oven to 350F (180C). For metal loaf pans, spray 4 large or 8
small pans with baking spray with flour. For paper loaf pans, place
pans on a large baking sheet.

In a very large bowl, whisk together granulated sugar, milk, melted
butter, eggs, and zest. Whisk in sour cream. In a large bowl, whisk
together 1/4 cups (656 grams) flour, baking powder, and salt. Add
flour mixture to sugar mixture, whisking just until dry ingredients
are moistened.

In a medium bowl, toss together blueberries and remaining 1
tablespoon (8 grams) flour.

Fold blueberries into batter. Divide batter among prepared pans.
Sprinkle with sparkling sugar, if desired.

Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. For
metal loaf pans: 50 minutes to 1 hour for large loaves, or 40 to 45
minutes for small loaves. For paper loaf pans: 45 to 50 minutes. Let
cool completely in pans on wire racks.

S(Internet address):
   https://www.bakefromscratch.com/blueberry-lemon-loaves/
Yield:
   "4 loaves"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 127 Calories; 6g Fat (38.6%
calories from fat); 2g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
30mg Cholesterol; 75mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean
Meat; 0 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2019 - 0825