Looking for a recipe

Arlene Klatt <arlene.klatt@gmail.com>
Mon, 6 Mar 2023 11:35:21 -0600
v123.n007.1
Hi all

I am looking for a recipe for a sourdough white chocolate lemon
bread. I purchased a loaf at a Kris Kringle market while visiting our
son in Colorado and have tried several times to replicate using a
recipe I found on a blog site.  The one recipe I found on the web is
at pantrymama blog it is in grams and I am either not converting it
correctly or technique that I am using is wrong.

The bread was a white wheat loaf with white chocolate chips worked
thru it and had a great lemon flavor. I would guess it used both lemon
juice and lemon rind.

Hope someone can

Arlene

Blog Spot