Welbilt

BonnieB66 <BonnieB66@aol.com>
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 10:25:41 EST
v098.n001.10
I purchased a Welbilt 2 1/2 lb. machine in April of 97.  Almost from the
start, when I made a 1 lb. loaf or a 1 1/2 lb. loaf, the machine made a loud
noise.  If I made a  2 or 2 1/2 lb. loaf I had no noises.  A few days ago it
"walked" off the counter and went to pieces.  I put it back together and
called Welbilt so they could hear the noise. Welbilt wants me to send it back
because it's still under warranty.  I think I should just get another machine.
Not from Welbilt but purchase one myself.

Any ideas out there on what kind of machine to buy?  I got the Welbilt cause
it would make the BIG loaves and I liked the big window, the 3 hour warmer and
the buzzer to tell me when to add fruits and nuts.  I didn't like the system
of buttons to push just to get the thing started but if I had to put up with
it again, I would.

Thanks

BonnieB66@aol.com