cutting ABM bread

qoe@sna.com
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 09:56:59 -0800 (PST)
v098.n001.14
Of course you found out waiting a day makes slicing extremely easy, but
hey... who can wait a day.  We don't!  I do have a bread slicer guide it
works very well.  I use it all the time, but when bread is hot out the
machine I use an electric knife.  It slices hot soft bread like a charm.  I
remember it cost me around 10-15 dollars about 5 years ago and has paid for
itself by now.

Lynne

<<Has anyone tried these? Sort of a frame for slicing in, it looks like to
me.  Do they work?

Any other suggestions for effective slicing?  Think someone suggested an
electric knife...>>