Pizza Hut Pizza Crust

"Christopher E. Eaves" <cea260@airmail.net>
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 01:46:35 -0600
v098.n008.9
I believe someone was looking for this recipe. I found it online (info
at bottom).

Chris

Pizza Hut Pizza Crust

MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v7.07

      Title: Pizza Hut Pizza Crust
 Categories: Pizza
   Servings:  6

  1 1/3 c  Warm water
    1/2 ts Salt
      4 c  Flour
    1/3 ts Oregano
      1 tb Sugar
      1 pk Dry yeast
    1/3 ts Garlic salt
      2 tb Olive oil

  Mix 1 c flour and remaining ingredients in food processor; beat 1 min.
Add
  flour gradually and process until dough leaves the side of the
container.
  Place in greased bowl, turn to grease top, and cover with plastic
wrap. Let
  rise in refrigerator overnight. Divide dough in thirds. Press with
heel of
  hand onto greased pizza pan until crust fills pan. (Unless, of course,
you
  are talented enough to toss it into the air.) Bake in 350F oven for 5
  minutes.  Freeze. When ready to make pizza, remove from freezer and
quickly
  cover with pizza sauce and toppings. Bake on oven rack without pan.

MMMMM

Last modified: 22 October 1996
recipes@soar.Berkeley.EDU.

            Just one of the 38618 recipes available on
            SOAR - the Searchable Online Archive of Recipes
            (http://soar.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/)