Dough cycle timers on ABMs

"Ellen C." <ellen@elekta.com>
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 15:10:59 -0500
v098.n009.6
SmokeyKat4 <SmokeyKat4@aol.com> wrote:

* Do you or anyone know of a ABM that has a timer for the dough cycle?I think
* that is a feature that all Abm's should have.

Barbara, I don't know of a machine yet that has such a timer, and yes, I agree,
it would be *wonderful*!

I do have a weird idea, though. I have several "safety" timers that I used when
I went out of town for several days. They would turn the lights and the TV on
and off so people might think we were home. I also used it to turn on my TV in
the morning as an alarm before I bought a modern TV. :-)

Anyway, my idea is you could plug your bread machine into one of these timers,
and then set it for the on and off time. Alternatively, you could set the
machine for the on time, and then set the timer only for the cut-off time,
which could be either before the second rise or just before the bake cycle.

I think I'll try to find my old timers. They just might come in
handy...especially since my defective Zo requires 3 times the rising time. (The
heating elements don't come on.)

I know, we shouldn't have to come up with these crazy ideas.... :-)

--
Ellen C.
ellen@brakes.elekta.com