Farberware Bread Machine???

dianne@olynet.com (Ward, Dianne)
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 19:15:58 +0000
v098.n016.10
I haven't been following the comparisons of various machines because I
had my Welbuilt and while it  isn't great (so I rarely use it) I had no
plans to replace it..NOW my darling son and his very-soon-to-be bride
have decided they want a bread machine as a wedding gift. ARGH! I
spotted a FARBERWARE machine in the  new J.C. Penneys
catalog...everything I have ever had  from Farberware was wonderful. Do
any of you know if the  breadmaker  maintains that quality? If it is
really  good I may even toss the Welbuilt.

mailto:dianne@olynet.com