Dough Enhancer

Raphael Ryan <raphaelr@ix.netcom.com>
Mon, 09 Mar 1998 14:01:40 -0600
v098.n022.12
Chuck,

You requested the recipe for dough enhancer using "Vit C, ginger, etc."

A recipe for dough enhancer using those ingredients was printed in last
weeks Bread-bakers, but just in case you had the more simple one in
mind, here it is. This is the one I've been using for weeks now ever
since I found it on Bread-bakers and I really like.

Dough Enhancer

1 Cup  Lecithin granules
1 Tblsp Vitamin C powder
1 Tblsp Ginger, ground

  Mix all ingredients and store in tightly closed glass jar in frig or
freezer. Add to breadmaker in amount equal to yeast, with other dry
ingredients.

My recipe calls for 14 oz. of flour (part wheat and part white), to
which I add 1 rounded teaspoon each of yeast and dough enhancer. It
doesn't take much.

Raphael