Helen-Quick Mix

Ann Schemmer <ann@acsnet.com>
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:25:49 -0500
v098.n032.10
Helen (Digest Bread-bakers .v098.n 29) was looking for a similiar mix to
Bisquick....here is the recipe I use.  It is from HP books, Make-a-Mix
Cookery by Karin eliason, Nevada Harward & Madeline Westover.  It is
published by HP Books, PO Box 5367, Tucson, AZ 85703-2150.  It was
originally published in 1978, but I am sure the book stores still carry
these books, as I got one on Ice Cream only a couple of years ago....
Helen, if you will write me snailmail, I will copy the two pages you need.
Address-  1420 Ave H, Hawarden, IA  51023-1539.
Ann S. (small town, this will get to me)