Re: Food processors

Takt EZ <TaktEZ@aol.com>
Tue, 26 May 1998 21:17:40 EDT

<< Does anyone out there have any specific advice for using the food
 processor for making yeast bread?  Any general advice or specific books
 to read would be appreciated. >>

Hi Ruth

I think the book Secrets Of A Jewish Baker by George Greenstein would be a
very good reference work for your friend.  It has general instructions for
kneading by hand, with a mixer, or with a food processor.  Also, there are
lots of great recipes and each recipe has specific instructions for
preparation by hand, mixer, or food processor.  This book is one of my all
time favorites, right behind Bread Machine Magic Book Of Helpful Hints by
Rehberg and Conway which is the absolute top of my list.  Those two books will
answer 90 percent of all the questions a beginning baker will ever ask.  Check
it out at your local book store.

Happy Baking

Don