KFC Biscuit recipe

ptj <gypsy-witch@rocketmail.com>
Sun, 31 May 1998 11:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
v098.n043.8
I haven't tried these, but according to Copycat Central over at
kitchenlink.com these are KFC biscuits. I don't see the KFC
designation anywhere else other than at the link on Kitchenlink, so
maybe it's that Betsy thought they were KFC biscuits....(No warranty
implied...but I'd be interested to know if someone makes these and how
they turn out.)

http://www.neosoft.com/recipes/breads-quick/biscuits20

From: waynew@visi.net (dreamweaver)
Newsgroups: rec.food.baking
Date: 21 Nov 1996 21:53:12 GMT

Buttermilk Biscuits

1/2 cup butter
2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1 egg, beaten
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup club soda
1 teaspoon salt
5 cups Bisquick biscuit mix

Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Combine all of the ingredients. Knead the
dough by hand until smooth. Flour your hands. Pat the dough flat to
3/4-inch thick on waxed paper. Cut out biscuits. Bake for 12 minutes or
unitl golden brown. Makes about 18 biscuits.

Bright blessings

gypsy

===

Visit Hearthstone Community Church on the Web at
www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/4213

The gods move in mysterious ways. Sometimes it falls to us mortals to
read them the road map...