Summer Loaf idea

ptj <gypsy-witch@rocketmail.com>
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 20:37:22 -0700 (PDT)
v098.n051.17
I just had an idea (well, it was handed to me by Reggie, but I never
look a gift idea in the mouth...) For those who will be attending
Summer Loaf..... I have a huge living room with a huge kitchen and a
husband who just doesn't get into entertaining. Is there a time during
the weekend that would be convenient for any of you who are interested
to make the trek out to Lake Oswego for a get-together at my house? I
can't promise lots of home baked bread because I'm not doing it as
much as I was back when I was unemployed, but I work across the street
from a really wonderful bakery and can probably get a bunch of stuff
from there.

Also, since I won't be able to attend Summer Loaf unless one of you
wonderful folks suddenly realizes you're my neighbor and can give me a
lift (I have no car and the only bus service my area gets is during
weekday rush hour only) this is the only way I'll get to meet any of
you, and you so close to my home and all!

[[Editor's Note: Jeff and I will be able to take Phyllis to Summer
Loaf...but if something unexpected happens and we can't attend maybe
someone else can help her out.  So if you are able to please call
her..thanks, Reggie & Jeff]]

If you're interested, you can e-mail me or you can call me at
(503)697-1097. (Phone is more of a sure thing since my 'net access is
limited these days. Something to do with working...sigh.)

Bright blessings

phyllis

p.s. As an added incentive, July 25 is my wedding anniversary and
since we're relatively new in Portland, we don't have a lot of folks
to celebrate with. I'd love to have some friends by to break bread
with....

===

Visit Hearthstone Community Church on the Web at
www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/4213

The gods move in mysterious ways. Sometimes it falls to us mortals to
read them the road map...