re: Ezekiel Fasting Bread

debbie & rich <bzwax@flash.net>
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 10:32:05 -0400
v098.n055.6
Kerrie wrote:
<Honeys are sooooooooooo different, from mild to very strong.  So
I wondered if anyone accustomed to making whole grain breads
would have any idea which might go best here.>

Kerrie: I'm just talking off the top of my head here, but I suspect the
differences between honeys are a matter of taste, and not how they function
in baking.  If you like a strong honey taste, pick a strong tasting honey.
If you want the sweetness but not a lot of flavor, then go for a mild honey.

This is a strongly flavored bread and I doubt the other ingredients would
be overpowered by the taste of a strong honey.

best,
Debbie