Re: horizontal bread machine

"Richard L. Walker" <rlwalker@granis.net>
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 10:29:16 -0500
v098.n057.3
Is the target audience for this list "bread baking machine users"
or is it any "bread bakers (as in people)"?  I noted a disguised
insult for folks who use bread baking machines and felt I should
ask.  I too enjoy using my Kitchen Aid for a batch of bread from
time to time, but my day to day bread still comes from the bread
baking machine.  For me the addiction is being able to toss a few
ingredients into a little tub and then get on with another totally
unrelated task (like fixing a plumbing problem or mowing the lawn)
without having to remember to come back to punch down, kneed and
bake.