Spelt flour

Vernon Webster <vernon@the-spa.demon.co.uk>
Sun, 6 Sep 98 12:37:30 +0000
v098.n066.3
Hello John,
     I haven't got a machine so I can't answer your question properly but
I have
made this particular loaf. You may be best just using your machine for
mixing as
the Roman Army bread is a very sloppy recipe and is very quick ( no real
initial
rising). The dough makes for two smallish flat loafs which are
incidentally delicious.
So that it doesn't totally collapse on you, you might want to hold back a
third of the water and only add if necessary. When you've baked it a few
times you can always add more if you want.
          Good luck,
               Vernon.