Classes

p.reinhart@prodigy.com (MR JOSEPH D REINHART)
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 04:10:17, -0500
v098.n069.1
[[Note: I got this from Peter and am passing it on to all of you...Reggie]]

I will be teaching in California:

Sat. Oct. 10, Napa Valley Jr. College, St. Helena, CA  "Creative Flavored
Breads" (incl. sprouted sourdough "power" bread).

Sat. Oct. 17, Gelsons Cooking Connection, Calabassa, CA,  (Rustic Breads)

Sat. Afternoon (4:00pm): Book signing at Sur Le Table, Pasadena, CA

Sat. Nov. 14, Santa Rosa Junior College, (:Building Breads: An Intensive
For Experienced Bread Bakers)

Sat. Nov. 21, Draegers, San Mateo, CA (Rustic Breads)

Sat. Dec. 5, Sur le Table, SF, CA  (Rustic Breads)

Sat. Jan 16, Cooks and Books, Danville, CA (Rustic Breads)

Sun-Tue, Jan. 31-Feb.2, The Ahwahnee Hotel, Chef Series, Yosemite Village, CA

On Tuesday, Oct. 20th, we'll be having a publication party for the release
of "Crust & Crumb: Master Formulas For Serious Bread Bakers", at the
California Culinary Academy, 625 Polk St. The party will be from 4-6pm, and
will feature breads from the book, as well as food from a new CCA book
called "Wrap & Roll". All are welcome and there's no charge to attend.

Best Regards,
   Peter