4 ABM Recipes

JPellegrino <gigimfg@ix.netcom.com>
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:43:04 -0600
v098.n080.2
Pat Hanneman found these recipes and I put them into MC format.
The chocolate one looks interesting but I haven't tried any of these
yet.
JoAnn

                 *  Exported from  MasterCook  Buster  *

                   Multi-Grain Bread - Abm - Large Size

Recipe By     : http://www.regalware.com/bread.html
Serving Size  : 1    Preparation Time :
Categories    : ABM                              Breads

   1      cup           water
                        plus 1 tablespoon water
   1      teaspoon      salt
   1      teaspoon      white vinegar
   1      tablespoon    oil
   1      tablespoon    honey
   1 3/4  cups          bread flour
     3/4  cup           stoneground whole wheat flour
     1/2  cup           7-grain or 10-grain cereal*
   2      teaspoons     packed brown sugar
   1 1/2  teaspoons     active dry yeast

For best results, all ingredients should be at room temperature (70 to
80øF).  Measure ingredients into bread pan in the order suggested in
your owner´s manual.  Select the Whole Wheat or Basic setting.  Press
Start.  When machine signals that bread is done, press Stop; remove
bread from pan.  Cool on wire rack.  Makes a 1-1/2 pound loaf.

*7-grain and 10-grain cereals can be found in health food stores as well
as in the health food sections of major supermarkets.  Hint: If your
breadmaker does not have a whole wheat setting, use the basic or normal
setting.  Allow machine to mix and knead for 15 minutes; press Stop and
then press Start again.  The extra kneading will produce a better
structure.

Kitpath/Pellegrino 11/98

Posted to Bread Bakers List 11/98 by JoAnn Pellegrino
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 *  Exported from  MasterCook  Buster  *

                   Double Chocolate Bread- Abm- 1 Pound

Recipe By     : Bread Machine Bounty-BHG
Serving Size  : 1    Preparation Time :
Categories    : ABM                              Breads

     2/3  cup           milk
   1      teaspoon      vanilla
   1                    egg
   1      tablespoon    marg. or butter
   2      cups          bread flour
   2      tablespoons   brown sugar
   1      tablespoon    cocoa powder -- unsweetened
     1/2  teaspoon      salt
   1      teaspoon      active dry yeast
     1/2  cup           semi-sweet choco chips

Select loaf size and add ingredients to machine according to machine
directions.

Just a few things that I've found work better for me....  I used the
mini chips...  if you can find them..  and they tend to spread out
better in the dough.....  and I put them in at the beginning, rather
than waiting until the last knead cycle - otherwise they tend to sit at
the bottom of the bread.  You can also add cinnamon to the bread - (1/4
tsp for the 1 lb.  and 1/2 tsp for the 1 1/2 lb.)...  and they call it
Mexican double choc.  bread.  Anyway you do it...  it comes out mouth
watering.

Any questions..  feel free to email me...  LBNJ67@aol.com ( recipe is
from Better Homes and Gardens...  Bread Machine Bounty..) Recipe found
at http://www.upword.com/bread/dblchoc.html

Kitpath/Pellegrino 11/98

Posted to Bread-Bakers List 11/98 by JoAnn Pellegrino
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                 *  Exported from  MasterCook  Buster  *

                 Double Chocolate Bread- Abm- 1 1/2 Pound

Recipe By     : Bread Machine Bounty-BHG
Serving Size  : 1    Preparation Time :
Categories    : ABM                              Breads

   1      cup           milk
   1 1/2  teaspoons     vanilla
   1                    egg
   1      tablespoon    marg. or butter
   3      cups          bread flour
   3      tablespoons   brown sugar
   4      teaspoons     cocoa powder -- unsweetened
     3/4  teaspoon      salt
   1      teaspoon      active dry yeast
     2/3  cup           semi-sweet choco chips

[...]

                Regal Cran-Apple Bread - Abm - Large Loaf

Recipe By     : http://www.regalware.com/bread.html
Serving Size  : 1    Preparation Time :
Categories    : ABM                              Breads

     1/2  cup           apple juice
                        plus 2 tablespoons apple juice
     1/2  teaspoon      salt
   2      large         eggs
     1/4  cup           butter or margarine -- cut in 1/2 " pieces
   3      cups          bread flour
     1/4  cup           packed brown sugar
   1      teaspoon      cinnamon
     1/4  teaspoon      baking soda
     1/4  teaspoon      ground ginger
     1/2  teaspoon      Lora Brody's Bread Boost
                        OR vital gluten
   2      teaspoons     active dry yeast
     1/2  cup           coarsely-chopped pecans
     1/3  cup           dried cranberries

Warm all ingredients, except nuts and cranberries, into bread pan of
Regal 2-pound breadmaker, in sequence listed (or suggested in breadmaker
manual).  Select Normal or White cycle and Medium or Regular crust color
(do not use Speed cycle).  Press Start.  After 10 minutes of mixing (set
timer), gradually add nuts and dried cranberries.

When done (00:00 on display), press Stop.  Immediately remove bread from
pan and cool on wire rack at least 15 minutes before slicing.