Soft bread crusts

maybelle <maybelle0101@gmail.com>
Sat, 2 Mar 2019 20:12:04 -0800
v119.n010.1
I've been meaning to help out with the soft bread crusts question. I like
my bread crusts soft so I do the following:

1.  Spray nonstick cooking spray on the bread loaves after I remove them
from the oven. (The lower calorie option).
2.  Brush melted butter over the crusts instead of the nonstick cooking
spray.
3.  Cover your bread loaves with a clean dish towel. Between the fat and
the steam your crusts should soften a bit.

Hope this helps!

MA

--
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

Mark Twain found at Wikiquote under the Creative Commons 3.0 license.