Bread machines

Steve Boucher <steve.boucher@outlook.com>
Sun, 22 Aug 2021 13:50:17 +0000
v121.n031.1
Hi Fred,

I can relate with your son. It is just so much easier to put
everything in the machine and press the start button. I have a
Breadman Corner Bakery model TR888. It is probably 10 years old and I
am not sure it is still available. It works great and does a good job
with just about every thing I have made in it including butter. It has
10 different program settings ranging from bread, dough, butter, and
dessert.

If I were getting another, I would probably look into one that does
the standard looking horizontal loaf instead of the vertical loaf of
older machines.

Cheers,
Steve