Bread Machine Country White Bread

Sun, 07 Aug 2022 18:28:19 -0700
v122.n025.4
* Exported from MasterCook *

             Bread Machine Country White Bread Or Dinner Rolls

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Bread                           Bread Machine
                 Low Fat                         Muffins/Rolls
                 Posted

   1                cup  water
   1         tablespoon  water
   1              large  Egg
   4 1/2      teaspoons  Vegetable oil
   3 1/4           cups  Bread flour
      1/4           cup  Sugar
   1 1/2      teaspoons  Salt
   2 1/4      teaspoons  Active dry yeast
   2        tablespoons  butter

In bread machine pan, place all ingredients from flour through yeast
in order as recommended by the manufacturer.

Select the basic bread setting.

Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing, if needed add 1-2T of water or flour.

Bake as normal.

For dinner rolls:

Mix in bread machine but use only the dough option.

Lightly grease a 9 x 13" baking pan (I always use a metal pan).

When dough is finished shape into 15 uniformly sized balls. I always
grease my hands with shortening to smooth the dough out and it helps
keep the dough from drying out.

Cover and let the rolls rise in a warm, draft free place until risen
to the desired size.

I let them about double in size.

Bake in a 350F oven about 12-15 minutes until golden brown.

After removing from the oven, brush the tops of the rolls with melted butter.

Take out of pan and let completely cool before storing.

S(Internet Address):
   http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/country-white-bread-or-dinner-rolls-(bread-machine)/174607
Start to Finish Time:
   "0:45"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 152 Calories; 4g Fat (22.3%
calories from fat); 4g Protein; 25g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary
Fiber; 18mg Cholesterol; 235mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2
Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2015 - 0115