Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bread

Sun, 25 Feb 2024 21:27:03 -0800
v124.n004.1
* Exported from MasterCook *

                       Bread, Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

Recipe By     :Cynthia
Categories    : Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Posted
                 Quick Bread

      1/2           cup  butter -- plus
      1/2           cup  butter -- melted, plus more to grease the
pan,  (1 stick)
   1 1/2           cups  White Whole Wheat Flour
      1/2           cup  Oatmeal
   1 1/2            tsp  Ground Cinnamon
   1                tsp  Baking Soda
      1/2           tsp  Salt
   1                cup  Unsweetened Applesauce
   1                     Apple -- grated
   1                tsp  Vanilla Extract
      1/3           cup  Maple Syrup
   2                     eggs

This quickbread is so good, your family will love it.  I used a basic
quick bread recipe and added a few things here and there.  To me,
apples and cinnamon are some of the best Fall flavors.

Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 1 hour
Total: 1:10

Preheat oven to 325F. Grease a loaf pan with the butter and set aside.

In a large bowl whisk together the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking
powder, baking soda and salt.

In a medium size bowl, mix the eggs, butter, applesauce, grated apple
and vanilla.

Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture taking care not to over mix.

Bake for about 50 - 60 minutes. Time may depend on your oven. Bake
until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.

Great for breakfast, lunch or snack. Store in a sealed container in
the refrigerator. Freezes well.

Apple cinnamon oatmeal bread would be great for breakfast or a
snack.  Adding a little cream cheese on it doesn't hurt!  Knowing
Big, there will be a large slathering of peanut butter on it.

Review: This bread is sweet and moist. I love that it is healthy too!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the recipe.

S(Internet address):
   https://feedingbig.com/apple-cinnamon-oatmeal-bread.html

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 252 Calories; 17g Fat (57.9%
calories from fat); 4g Protein; 23g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber;
77mg Cholesterol; 364mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean
Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 3 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

NOTES : 2019 - 0502